General Discussions (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Events page

Please NAPHA, add the upcoming National Show  to the "Events" page.

Started by Brad Kruger

6 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Michele Ripley

markings on Peruvians

What do you call the white markings on Peruvisns.  Mine has a white chalk eraser suspension his hip.  He also has one on the side of his fa…

Started by victoria Querin

2 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Michele Ripley

Buyers Beware!

Please be advised that there is a new "type" of pellon out there for sale. For those of you who aren't familiar with the pellon, it is a be…

Started by Michele Ripley

0 Feb 9, 2015

COLOR TO DYE FOR - DYEING RAWHIDE HEADGEAR

I would love to say I was “inspired” by the Vogue layout to add a splash of color to my life, but that would be a lie. “Necessity is the mo…

3 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Karen Nesbitt

Family horses

I have learned how to upload videos so now I can show how I am working with Danny, and also invite comments.  I am also going to start a ne…

Started by victoria Querin

0 Jan 19, 2015

Rule Change regarding membership

Will someone please point to where the rule below is located in the NAPHA rules. Also what is the clause in the insurance policy prompting…

Started by Brad Kruger

0 Jan 16, 2015

Video showing the 4 gaits of the peruvian paso

I was hoping the NAPHA may correct the information presented in a video posted recently saying it is showing the 4 gaits of the Peruvian Pa…

Started by Brad Kruger

9 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Brad Kruger

Looking for a Peruvian

I am looking for a Peruvian for pleasure riding only. I am a single mom and looking for something for me to be able to trail ride and my 9…

Started by Kelly Williamson

6 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Frank Peterson

Tucker Equitation Endurance Trail Saddle for Peruvian Paso

Hello, I have a 15 hand, 8 year old gelding that is the most amazing horse. When I got him 4 months ago he came with Circle Y gaited saddle…

Started by Angelika Miodek

1 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Melody Tapprich

Amazing Peruvian Horse Mirrors!

Looking for the perfect Christmas gift for the Peruvian Horse lover in your life? Want a new, exciting show award for your next Peruvian H…

1 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Karen Nesbitt

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Austin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service