General Discussions (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Would You Like To See On Peruvian Horse World?

Think of this as kind of a member's wish list. We'd like to know what on the site you like, and what you think can be improved. If you co…

Started by Laura Mesia

6 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Laura Mesia

yearling pics

does anyone have pics of your yearlings? i would love to see them. i have one and would love to see what everyones looks like . there are n…

Started by jj ranch

5 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by zoii

Fencing

What type of fencing works best for you? This may be a little off the Peruvian Horse subject, but the majority of us must contend with fenc…

Started by Cindy Lemke

2 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Doris Loeffler

Peruvian Hats etc.

Could some of you post your favorite web sites for Peruvian hats, boots, jackets and show clothes. Thanks, Kat

Started by Kat Carlisle

0 Dec 7, 2008

Anyone have Trailer advice?

I currently have a Brenderup Baron SL 2 horse bumper pull. I need to be able to transport at least 3 horses now that my youngest son wants…

Started by Jackie Green

16 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Debby Anthony

NAPHA Hall of Fame- Positive Idea?

For years, I have thought that the breed would benefit from a Hall of Fame honoring those people in North America that have contributed to…

Started by Jeff and Karen Marcum

13 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Julio & Tamra Soto

Paddock Ground Covering

We have currently had our Peruvian Gelding on a "diet"...instead of letting him graze in the field we were putting him in a paddock at nigh…

Started by Debbie Jennings

6 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Debbie Jennings

buying a horse - out of state

If you are buying a horse in another state and you want a prepurchase exam, how do you find a reputable equine vet clinic in that area? Und…

Started by Debby Anthony

5 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Sue Aamot

Peruvian Cuisine in the heart of the Midwest!

Inka Heritage Fine Peruvian Cuisine 602 S. Park St. Madison, WI 53774 608-310-4282 http://www.inkaheritage.com/ (website not active, keep c…

Started by Michele Ripley

2 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Cindy Lemke

updated website

do not know if this is appropriate for general news, my friends glenn and sally cochran are updating their website, and this is the most r…

Started by carlos salinas

1 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Laura Mesia

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Austin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service