Emily Knight's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand your comment of you feeling sorry for the 'regular' amateurs riding the…"

Emily Knight replied Jul 2, 2014 to Judges showing as amateur riders, what is your opinion?

9 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Michele Ripley

"DB Romancé Joven posing in front of the rock quarry in Red Rock Cañon, Colorado Spri…"

Emily Knight replied Sep 14, 2013 to Trail Riding Photo Contest - Share Your Trail Riding Adventures & Win!

25 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Donna Smith

"LEA El Morro at Red Rock Cañon, Colorado Springs, CO.  "

Emily Knight replied Sep 13, 2013 to Trail Riding Photo Contest - Share Your Trail Riding Adventures & Win!

25 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Donna Smith

"Going up a challenging section of trail behind the Siamese Twins rock formation.  Ga…"

Emily Knight replied Sep 13, 2013 to Trail Riding Photo Contest - Share Your Trail Riding Adventures & Win!

25 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Donna Smith

"Took DB Romancé Joven for a ride and ponied LEA El Morro.  Stopped in the Mushroom P…"

25 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Donna Smith

"LEA El Morro looking back at the rock formations of The Sleeping Giant (red) in fron…"

25 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Donna Smith

"Don and Bobbi Taylor joined me for a trail ride through the Garden of the Gods, Colo…"

25 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Donna Smith

"My friend Suzanne on her first trail ride.  She is riding my gelding DB Romancé Jove…"

25 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Donna Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Austin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service