Julio & Tamra Soto's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Pam, Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story!! I have a daughter of Aca T…"

Julio & Tamra Soto replied Oct 14, 2009 to NICE STORIES TO ILLUSTRATE WHY WE LOVE THIS BREED

13 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Julio & Tamra Soto

"WOW! This is wonderful! What a great thing you are doing! Our trip to Peru is postpo…"

Julio & Tamra Soto replied Apr 16, 2009 to Historic Live Internet Broadcast of ANCPCPP 64th National Show

7 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Laura Mesia

"Hi Cheryl! What a beautiful mare! What is her name and bloodlines? I love her unique…"

Julio & Tamra Soto replied Feb 24, 2009 to Introduce Yourself!

52 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Linda Garro

"Hi Laura, This is all so interesting and a bit mind boggling! Thus I have a few ques…"

Julio & Tamra Soto replied Nov 11, 2008 to Pearl Gene

16 May 5, 2011
Reply by Heather Batkin

"Laura, Asonbroso is truely Amazing! What a special horse. I would like to share a ne…"

Julio & Tamra Soto replied Nov 10, 2008 to NICE STORIES TO ILLUSTRATE WHY WE LOVE THIS BREED

13 Oct 14, 2009

"Hi Jeff, I think this is a great idea! I was raised "around" peruvian horses my whol…"

Julio & Tamra Soto replied Aug 31, 2008 to NAPHA Hall of Fame- Positive Idea?

13 Aug 31, 2008

"Wonderful! Thanks for the info! I am in Madison for business fairly often and always…"

Julio & Tamra Soto replied Jul 5, 2008 to Peruvian Cuisine in the heart of the Midwest!

2 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Cindy Lemke

"Julio and I are planning on attending the NE show too. Also the Fiesta del Norte Sho…"

Julio & Tamra Soto replied Jul 5, 2008 to What shows are you participating this year?

11 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Cindy Lemke

"Wow! Thanks Cindy for the quick update! I had to work so didn't get to see the parad…"

Julio & Tamra Soto replied Jul 5, 2008 to Parades anyone?

24 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Lisa Bialy

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Austin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service