Junior Contest Winner Announcements!

To all our juniors, thank you for being a part of Peruvian Horse World! It is great to have you here, as you meet other junior riders who are interested in the Peruvian Horse, make sure to invite them to join us here!

Now to announce our First Place Winner of One Year Subscription to Made In Peru Magazine:

Our First Place Winner is Eddie Bozesky! Congratulations Eddie, I know you will really enjoy the magazine!

And now, announcing our Second Place Winner of, The Made In Peru Peruvian Paso Horse Calendar:

Our Second Place Winner is Jordan F! Congratulations Jordan, you will have an entire year of beautiful Peruvian Horses!

A Big Thank You goes out to Made In Peru Magazine for sponsoring our Junior Contest! Please make sure to visit Made In Peru Magazine's website!

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, PHW, for having this contest! And I also thank "Made in Peru" for sponsoring and donating the calendar! I surely will enjoy it, and I can't wait until it arrives in the mail! Thank You!!!
Hi Jordan! Thank for your message. I'll be sending you a message soon to get your information to process your prize.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Austin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service